Award, in the form of recognition, is the best-cherished memory that someone can present you. I would like to thank SNEHA for nominating me and wish her great success for her blog sporadicpoetblog. May she produce great content.
What’s Liebster Award?
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere.
Rules For Accepting It:
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you, write about his blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 or 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
“Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”
1. What do you do except writing?
Apart from writing, I love sketching and painting as well.
2. If you get a chance how would you spend your last day?
A good meal with family and close friends.
3. Place you would like to visit?
I wanna go everywhere, being a sailor one thing I have learnt is that every place has its own charm. If you have an ear to listen, every place has a wonderful story to narrate.
4. One thing you could change in your life?
I have been inspired, motivated by surroundings and people in my life, but could never change to date. Probably a few years from now I might give a good answer to that question.
5. Your First Novel.
I haven’t published a Novel yet. I sincerely hope, one day I would
6. The funniest incident happened in your life.
Once during a short domestic flight, was a teenager then, a pretty girl turned around from her seat, like a million times. I was sure I did not know her, but then she smiled and waved. I ran my hands through hair, grooming. She walked towards, I stood up, only to know that there was a celebrity (TV serial actor) right behind me. Embarrassing then but funny now.
7. Your views on Feminism.
Any free citizen has a fundamental right to protect individual interests, raise concerns, form groups and fight against injustice.
8. All-time favourite Food.
‘Maa ke haath ka Dosa’ is my all-time favourite.
9. What would you prefer, yoga or workout or nothing?
Workout!! It is a symbol of dedication.
10. Funniest nickname you gave to your Teacher and why?
I never gave teacher any nick name.
4. Hati Nisa
My Questions For The Nominees :
1. Describe a perfect day in your life.
2. What do you do to overcome fear?
3. Two books that you would recommend.
4. Two important skill that you believe everyone should master.
5. Favourite past time
6. Do you believe getting out of comfort zone is important?
7. Who is your favourite actor?
8. What will you choose, knowledge, Time or Money?